Shower panels are not only functional, but they also add a touch of luxury, comfort, and sophistication to your bathroom. They are available in a wide range of colors, sizes, shapes, and prices. While some shower panels have standard features such as the showerheads and body massage jets, others have advanced functions such as an integrated MP3 player, a steam function, and inbuilt thermostatic control.
With so many options to choose from, it can be challenging to narrow down to one shower panel system. This article outlines the factors to consider when choosing a shower panel system, and the top 5 Shower Panel systems on Amazon to help you make a purchase decision quickly.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Shower Panel System
- Size. Consider your bathroom size and think through the size of a shower panel that would be ideal for it.
- Feel and style of your bathroom. This comes in mostly when deciding on the color and material of your shower panel. For instance, a brass panel will bring out an industrial feel while a stainless-steel panel will fit well in minimalistic bathroom design.
- Budget. There is a wide range of prices to choose from. Choose a panel that meets your needs while being within your budget.
- Installation. Some panels require expert plumbing services to install will others are designed to retrofit.
- Warranty. Some panels do not indicate any warranty terms while others offer a 1-3 year warranty. Opt for a panel system that comes with a warranty.
- Features and functionalities. Determine what are your must-have functionalities in your shower panel system and choose one that has those features.
ELLO&ALLO Stainless Steel Shower Panel Tower System
This particular wall mounted ELLO & ALLO shower tower panel stands out for its elegant design. The panel’s tower is made of stainless steel, while the faucet material is brass. The hand shower is made from engineering grade plastic while the shower hose is made from chrome. The entire panel system has a brushed nickel finish. All the materials are highly durable.
It has multiple LED functions, including a built-in LED temperature display and an LED waterfall showerhead. The rainfall showerhead has a blue light feature that comes on when the water starts flowing, giving the panel system a spa-like feeling.
The LED rainfall showerhead and waterfall shower head also have a handheld showerhead, 2-settings highly powered massage jets, and a tub spout. You can operate two shower settings at a go using the multi-outlet switches.
Besides the high-tech features, the ELLO & ALLO shower panel comes with a limited 2-year parts warranty as long as you buy from an authorized distributor.
• A wide range of showerheads
• 6 function modes
• Premium LED temperature display
• LED rainfall and waterfall showerheads
• Highly durable
• Requires advanced plumping skills to install
• Limited to only two functions as a time
Stainless Steel Shower Panel Tower System
It has three water functions inclosing an 8-inch rainfall waterhead, a 5-function handheld showerhead, and six massage jets. The handheld showerhead has a long hose pipe to allow you to get to the hard-to-reach places with ease.
It is also fitted with an anti-limescale function that, once activated, removes any excess minerals or residues instantly. To start the limescale function, press on the button in the middle of the showerhead.
• Easy to install
• Highly durable
• Anti-lime scale function
• 6 massage jets
• 5 function handheld showerhead
• Doesn’t have a waterfall showerhead
• Does not have a temperature display
The water panel comes with four water outlets, including an overhead showerhead, a handheld showerhead, tub spout, and eight adjustable body massage nozzles. You can control the water temperature and flow using the control valve.
Besides, it has a battery-powered LED temperature display to help you set your desired water temperature.
• Easy to install
• Multiple functions
• Temperature display
• It cannot operate two or more outlets simultaneously
Senlesen Stainless Steel Shower Panel Tower System
The Senlesen Stainless steel shower panel tower system is made of brass and has a brushed nickel finish. Its handle is made of Zinc alloy while the handheld showerhead and holder are plastic. It comes with all the necessary accessories for an easy install.
It has five water outlets, including a waterfall showerhead, a handheld shower, a tub spout, a horizontal massage spray, and a rainfall showerhead. All five water functions can be operated using the adjustable knob. The LED function is powered by water flow rather than electricity. It has a temperature display to assist you in setting your preferred water temperature.
PULSE ShowerSpas Aloha System
The Pulse ShowerSpas Aloha system is built for easy mounting in any shower without extensive plumbing work. The stainless-steel panel is fitted with chrome fixtures, while the handheld shower hose is made of stainless steel.
It has an 8-inch showerhead, two adjustable pulsating body jets, and a three functions handheld showerhead. All shower outlets have soft tips that incorporate the Straight Spray technology for optimal performance.
The panel is fitted with a brass diverter that you use to select a function. You can operate the functions independently or two at a time.
• Easy to install
• 5-function handheld showerhead.
• Adjustable body jets
• No temperature display
A shower panel system will not only transform your bathroom, but it will also offer you a refreshing and relaxing showering experience. Review our top picks above and choose a shower panel system that has the features that you want.